Fluke 32 Digital Clamp Meter With Leads And Case.
Rugged, reliable general purpose clamp meters
The Fluke Model 32 Clamp Meters are rugged, self-contained, general purpose clamp meters that measure up to your toughest standards. Use them for troubleshooting industrial, commercial, hospital and residential electrical and HVAC systems. Measure not just ac current, but ac volts, ohms and continuity as well. Tapered jaws allow easy access in crowded junction boxes.
Designed for durability, the Fluke 30 and 32 can stand up to tough job site abuse. Drop them from a 6 foot (2 meter) ladder, and they’ll still deliver reliable measurements. Built-in overload protection is provided to 600A continuous/600V, meeting UL and TUV certification standards.
If you test circuits with non-linear loads such as computers or adjustable speed drives, you need a True-rms meter. The Model 32 measures true-rms ac current to 400A with a crest factor of 3, and 600A with a crest factor of 2.
– AC current measurement
– AC Voltage measurement
– True-rms measurement of ac Volts (32 only)
– Continuity beeper
– Jaws accept one 750 MCM cable or two 350 MCM cables, up to 38 mm (1.5″) in diameter
– Easy single-handed operation
– Display Hold captures readings in difficult to reach areas for later viewing
– Easy-view 2000 count digital display
– Protective soft carrying case and Fluke Hard PointT TL75 test leads included
– CAT III 600V
– Independently tested and approved for UL 3111, CSA 22.2 1010.1 1992 and TUV to EN61010-1:1993
There are no reviews yet.