Lincoln Electric E7018 Stick Electrode 1/8″ x 8 lbs. – ED015729
Great for jobs on mild steel and some high-strength low-alloy steels. It also tolerates high sulfur and high silicon steels. Jet-LH 78 MR feature higher tensile strength for stress-relieved properties
– Designed for welding mild steel and high strength low alloy steels. Also, tolerates high sulfur and high silicon steels, which have poor weld ability.
– Capable of x-ray quality welds.
– Low hydrogen may reduce the need for preheat or post heat.
– Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
– Structural steel and bridges.
– Cold rolled steel.
– Hard-to-weld steels
AWS A5.1: E7018 H4R
ASME SFA-5.1: E7018 H4R
Lloyd’s: 3M, 3YMH5
CSA W48: E4918-1