Folger Adam 310-4-24D-630 Electric Strike 3432D4D
New: A brand-new, unused, undamaged item in its original packaging.
– Function: Fail Secure.
– Finish: Satin Stainless Steel (630).
– Voltage: 24VDC.
310-4 – Electric Strike by Folger Adam
The 310-4 Series is a 3 hour fire-rated, industrial grade electric strike designed for extreme heavy duty applications. The all stainless steel construction of this device makes it ideal for high abuse applications that would disable other electric strikes. The 310-4 has a unique 3/4″ faceplate with an integrated 1/4″ base shim that can be removed in the field to accommodate rim exit devices with a 1/2″ or 3/4′ throw latchbolt.
This industrial grade electric strike is used with rim exit devices with up to 3/4″ pullman style latchbolts used on single door openings or at the top of a surface vertical-rod exit device. Note: PK keeper standard.
– Integrated shim for quick customization of faceplate thickness (1/2″ to 3/4″).
– Tamper-resistant, heavy duty construction.
– Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance.
– Static strength 1,500 lbs.
– Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
– Endurance rating 500,000 cycles.
– Integrated ramps for better deadlatch handling.
– Set screws for horizontal lockdown.
– In-frame horizontal adjustability.
– Wider faceplate (1-3/4″) for greater versatility.
– Plug-in connector.
– UL 10C, 3-hour fire-rated (fail secure only)
– CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
– UL1034, burglary-resistant listed
– ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
– NFPA-252 fire door conformant
– ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
.51 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty